Provo City Bike Challenge
National Bike Challenge
If you are an avid biker, you’ll want to sign up for the Provo Bike Challenge. Campus departments will compete against each other and against other businesses in Provo. Individual and team winners will be recognized at a Provo City Council Meeting and by BYU Wellness. Remember to recruit others in your department to join you in the challenge. Register early so you are ready to compete on day 1 of the challenge. For questions about registration, please contact Ben McMurry at email@example.com.
1. Visit http://www.nationalbikechallenge.org.
2. If you have a Strava account, you can connect it with the National Bike Challenge site. If you do not have an account, registering will give you the opportunity to create one.
3. In the Strava dashboard, click on Explore and then on Clubs.
4. Search for BYU-NBC and join our group.
5. If you wish to compete with other entities on campus do another Search for BYU-NBC and scroll down to find your department or institute on campus. If it doesn’t exist, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be added.
6. Get on your bike and ride!