The objective of this program is to help people make healthier lifestyle choices leading to enhanced well-being, greater productivity, and more satisfying lives. All together, the program takes 16 weeks to complete.
- 3 initial appointments (introduction, assessment, discussion of results)
- 11 follow-up appointments which could include counseling on any of the following: Weight Management, Diet and Nutrition, Exercise, Stress Management, Heart Health, Cholesterol, and Blood Pressure
- 1 Final Assessment
Together the assessments include:
- 2 Bod Pod Measures ($40 value)
- Blood Lipid Profile ($40 value)
- Nutrition Analysis
- 2 Submaximal Treadmill Tests ($30 value)
- Strength and Flexibility Tests
- Health Risk Appraisal
BYU full-time faculty and staff (including spouses) who have DMBA Insurance as their primary insurance carrier are offered the complete Y Be Fit program for a small co-pay of only $20 (all others pay only $120). Students may participate at a reduced price of $70.
Making an Appointment
To schedule your first appointment, call us at 801-422-4494.
For more information, consult the Y Be Fit Website.